April 21, 2018, 08:33:21 AM

Author Topic: Can multiple units fall under one Faction  (Read 1559 times)

Offline Lukoi

• NBT League Team
    • View Profile
    • Smoke Adders (Theta Galaxy, CSA)
  • Unit: Clan Star Adder (Smoke Adders)
Can multiple units fall under one Faction
« on: October 04, 2015, 08:32:37 PM »
Gang,

A little unclear on something.  I was under the impression (possibly incorrect) that we have to be under the same "tag" in MWO (like -SA-) to play in NBT league matches under our selected faction.

Is that not the case? As long as we keep an accurate roster, can we have two units worth of tags (or maybe more) under the Clan Star Adder faction here in NBT?  I was told that Wolf might be comprised of multiple different MWO teams as an example of what I'm talking about.

Offline Thumper9669

• Mechwarrior Trainee
    • View Profile
Re: Can multiple units fall under one Faction
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2015, 08:43:31 PM »
since it is run under the private lobby it doesnt matter whos tag you are under as MWO doesnt care what tag in a private lobby. To MWO it is a bunch of pilots going head to head in a match we made up not them.

Offline Lukoi

• NBT League Team
    • View Profile
    • Smoke Adders (Theta Galaxy, CSA)
  • Unit: Clan Star Adder (Smoke Adders)
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2015, 08:52:01 PM »
that's what I suspected but wanted to clarify since I saw this under "unit administration."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unit Drop Tags = 

These are your Unit Drop Tags. These are the characters that will appear at the beginning of each of your pilots
names when participating in league drops. Pilots with different unit designations will not add to your unit stats.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Thumper9669

• Mechwarrior Trainee
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2015, 08:56:10 PM »
Have a few from different units in MWO in mine and think that writing was people trying to be in more then 1 unit faction in NBT

Offline Seth

• Cadet
    • View Profile
  • Unit: Jade Falcon Prime
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2015, 01:13:55 AM »
Currently JFP and RJF, along with a smattering of Expendables, represent Clan Jade Falcon. The in game tags make no difference here, you only need to add the players to your unit roster here and you are good to go.