August 21, 2018, 02:14:48 PM

Author Topic: Production Amounts  (Read 1465 times)

Offline Quicksilver

• Cadet
    • View Profile
  • Unit: SJR
Production Amounts
« on: September 13, 2015, 05:05:30 PM »
Having heard about how low factory production levels, I am little worried about the long term for the league.

I say this because low factory production levels has a drastic effect on newer units than it does veterans, NBT-MP3 should've been proof of that. At the same time, the duration of the league should also be thought about when it comes to Industry prices, I'm not exactly sure what they are now, but if they are anything like the factory production values, they need to be changed. Back in HC, the lowest you normally got was 7, which took that many months to turn a profit, and was right about where it should've been for the health of the league.

So with that in mind, lets return both items to their HC levels so that the economy isn't overly punishing new units.

Or is it just because they are starting factories (can't remember if these had penalties attached to them)?
« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 05:11:13 PM by Quicksilver »

Offline Xavier

• NBT Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Unit: NBT
Re: Production Amounts
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2015, 08:32:57 PM »
The fix here (http://www.nbt-mwo.com/forum/index.php/topic,383.0.html) was to set them back to their HC levels. Specifically, it's 1/4 of max production per week. The initial amounts were to get everyone going.

For industry, it's in a range of 5 to 13 (inclusive) and changes daily (when I run the transaction processing). Get it when it's cheap! :)

Offline Quicksilver

• Cadet
    • View Profile
  • Unit: SJR
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2015, 09:04:10 PM »
 ;D
Ok, that's good, had me scared for a second.

Offline Helbrecht

• Mechwarrior Trainee
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2015, 05:38:32 PM »
yeas we build 11 summoners and and 7 maddogs!! and 8 mystlnx!