May 26, 2018, 12:58:41 AM

Author Topic: Invalid Mechs  (Read 1347 times)

Offline Nori

• Cadet
    • View Profile
  • Unit: FotMG
Invalid Mechs
« on: September 12, 2015, 06:39:33 PM »
What is the rule for a drop if someone drops in a mech they don't have? Obviously I wouldn't know what the enemy can or can't bring. But the game knows, so what happens if they report and used a mech they didn't have?

Also, if we have someone drop in a mech we don't have, and notice it within the 2m go time, do we get a chance to redrop?

Offline Xavier

• NBT Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Unit: NBT
Re: Invalid Mechs
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2015, 07:36:23 PM »
What is the rule for a drop if someone drops in a mech they don't have? Obviously I wouldn't know what the enemy can or can't bring. But the game knows, so what happens if they report and used a mech they didn't have?

If both sides agree, regardless who won, then have a different mech destroyed. If both sides cannot come to an agreement, contact Tundra Wolf for resolution.

Also, if we have someone drop in a mech we don't have, and notice it within the 2m go time, do we get a chance to redrop?

Call it in game and ask the other team; if they agree, have that pilot rejoin in the right mech, or redrop -- up to the two teams involved. If no agreement can be reached, contact Tundra Wolf for resolution.

Most issues two opposing teams encounter, will follow similar guidance -- try to resolve it between yourselves first, and if that can't be done, contact admin for further action.

Offline Dischyzer

• Cadet
    • View Profile
  • Unit: 6RNT
Re: Invalid Mechs
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2015, 10:07:10 PM »
Sweet. I'm tired of spending money and time leveling these mechs available to us. I'll use my Meta CW builds instead of sticking to the RP and Lore.