August 19, 2018, 04:16:37 AM

Author Topic: Need to be able to sell Mech that are build directly  (Read 2306 times)

Offline draconeran

• Cadet
    • View Profile
    • Blackthones Dragoons - Homepage
  • Unit: Blackthornes Dragoons
Need to be able to sell Mech that are build directly
« on: September 08, 2015, 08:40:07 PM »
I hope there is or will be a way to sell mechs directly to a friendly faction.  Our unit would like to produce our mechs and ship them out to a unit that wants to buy them off us at negotiated price. Being a merc unit with only one planet we would like to not have others come to our planet. Maybe this could be a future addon.
Captain Draconeran
1st Assault Regiment S1
Blackthornes Dragoons

Offline Derv

• NBT Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Unit: NBT
Re: Need to be able to sell Mech that are build directly
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2015, 05:32:34 PM »
While impossible in the current automation, this is something we're actually looking to happen in the new one (directed factory sales/delivery).
GRANDIOSE DELUSIONS

Offline draconeran

• Cadet
    • View Profile
    • Blackthones Dragoons - Homepage
  • Unit: Blackthornes Dragoons
Re: Need to be able to sell Mech that are build directly
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2015, 12:39:13 AM »
Thank you for both replying to this suggestion.

I understand how a direct sell system could be abused. I wasn't meaning that they mech would deliver themselves in anyway either. I just wish their was a way to sell off mechs to others without using the black market. If it meant that they could not be sold below cost I'd be fine with that.

I like the directed factory sales/delivery idea. I would love to hear more about how that concept would work.

I am really enjoying this community and the logistical side of the game play.  ;D

Keep up all the great work.
Captain Draconeran
1st Assault Regiment S1
Blackthornes Dragoons