September 20, 2018, 08:45:24 AM

Author Topic: Comstar News Network - Reinforcements for the Free Worlds League?  (Read 402 times)

Offline Comstar News Network

• Mechwarrior Trainee
    • View Profile
Comstar News Network
1/2/3063

Mischa Karmoulitis, Political Analyst, Outworlds Foundation: We're back, with an exclusive interview with Lieutenant-Colonel Pandorah, commanding officer of the 2nd Battalion of the Ghosts of Nox regiment, currently listed as on Reserve by the OWA Military.

Lieutenant-Colonel, thanks very much for agreeing to this interview. Can you please explain to our viewers how the Ghosts of Nox Regiment ended up serving the Free Worlds League Military?

Lieutenant-Colonel Pandorah, Ghosts of Nox Regiment: Thank you Mischa, but actually I am going to have to start by correcting you on something. The Ghosts of Nox Regiment has arrived at an arrangement with the Duke of Oriente to provide certain services to his household, which may include working in an advisory capacity with units that are officially affiliated with the FWL military. But we are most certainly not FWL House troops nor are we a mercenary regiment under contract to the FWL.

Mischa Karmoulitis, Political Analyst, Outworlds Foundation : I’m sorry Lieutenant-Colonel that doesn’t make sense. The Duke of Oriente was recently appointed by the Captain-General of the Free Worlds League as overall commander of FWL forces. How can you work for the Duke and the Outworlds Alliance at the same time? And how does Blackthorne’s Dragoons fit into the picture?

Lieutenant-Colonel Pandorah, Ghosts of Nox Regiment: With all due respect Mischa, your inability to understand the situation doesn’t make it any less true. But I will try to enlighten you. Follow along closely; The Ghosts of Nox Regiment is legally the 3rd Alphertaz Defense Brigade. A number of personnel of the 3rd Alpheratz Defense Brigade are engaged in work as private citizens for the Duke of Oriente while they are on extended leave or Reserve status with the OWA Military. For simplicity’s sake and as a nod to their shared history, this group of personnel are collectively referred to as the Ghosts of Nox Regiment, but we are using battlemechs personally owned by the Duke of Oriente. As for Blackthornes’, we have long held their mechwarriors in high regard and now that we have gotten to know them personally that regard has grown into a deep mutual respect. As we carry out the duties that the Duke of Oriente assigns us, we expect to work very closely with the Dragoons. Simple, right?

Mischa Karmoulitis, Political Analyst, Outworlds Foundation : [Sour Expression] Thank you for your this very “enlightening” interview Miss Pandorah. Good day.

And to our viewers there, Blessings of Blake upon you. This is Mischa Kamoulitis for Comstar News Network, signing off.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 07:47:57 AM by Comstar News Network »

Offline Comstar News Network

• Mechwarrior Trainee
    • View Profile
Re: Comstar News Network - Reinforcements for the Free Worlds League?
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2018, 07:56:14 AM »
Note from the Editors: We have posted an update to this article correcting an error. The Ghosts of Nox regiment has taken service with the Duke of Oriente, not the Duke of Andurien as previously stated.

Offline Naterist

• Periphery State Representative
    • View Profile
  • Unit: outworlds alliance
Re: Comstar News Network - Reinforcements for the Free Worlds League?
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2018, 11:26:04 AM »
"wait wait wait.... i dont remember signing off on this, did rox tillysen agree to this shit? does he not remember its periphery firs-"

"Mr. President! we killed you off 2 months ago, go away!"

"alright, alright, sheesh. you go tell those wobbies i wont stay holed up in here forever though!"