December 15, 2017, 07:08:42 PM

Author Topic: C-XF (CGB) To Exit the League  (Read 305 times)

Offline capn_cat

• Clan Council Representative
    • View Profile
  • Unit: Clan Crossfire
C-XF (CGB) To Exit the League
« on: September 21, 2017, 02:29:04 PM »
It is with heartfelt apologies that C-XF Clan Ghost Bear must bow out of NetBattletech at this early stage.

After completing the Sector Assault on Alshain we will hand control of Clan Ghost Bear back to the NBT leadership to do with what they will.

The unit member who was running the automation has indicated that he no longer intends to take part in NBT, and unfortunately we have no one available to take his place at this time. Serious issues going on in my personal life prevents me from taking the helm.
We came in looking for a casual, low stakes league, and found ourselves dropping against a Div A competitive team, who were willing and able to put much more time, effort and skill into the endeavour than we are.

That being said I wish to personally thank 228WO, and Jay Z in particular for being friendly and helpful in all my interactions. You are great players and I wish you the best of luck in the MWOWC.

I also need to thank and apologise to all the other Clans who reached out to offer their support and aid to us. Lukoi of Smoke Adders and Mightyrant Kell of Clan Wolf in particular have been extremely helpful in offering us every kind of assistance.

Above all I wish to thank Xavier for all your time in assisting me. Not only that but you’ve clearly put in an amazing amount of work into the system and I am very sorry indeed to be putting you in this situation.

Best of luck to you all.

o7

Offline Lukoi

• NBT League Team
    • View Profile
    • Smoke Adders (Theta Galaxy, CSA)
  • Unit: Clan Star Adder (Smoke Adders)
Re: C-XF (CGB) To Exit the League
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2017, 04:50:56 PM »
Salute for the solid effort Crossfire. Hope you guys find your way back into the league with another faction or augmenting anothet unit!

Offline Xavier

• NBT Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Unit: NBT
Re: C-XF (CGB) To Exit the League
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2017, 06:12:17 PM »
Sad to see you guys go, but I fully understand and as always, real-life comes first. Anything we can do to help, just let us know!