August 21, 2018, 06:13:54 PM

Author Topic: Join the ISENGRIM - Fight for the FRR, probably (not); we're JARNFOLK now!  (Read 2341 times)

Offline MechTheDane

• Periphery State Representative
    • View Profile
    • ISENGRIM
  • Unit: The ISENGRIM
Hail there Star-Sailor!

Looking to get into some NBT action? Do you wish to fight for the little guy? Do you have a craving for carving runic designs in the skulls of your vanquished enemies and wearing them around your waist wherever you go even though they make a lot of noise and give your position away quite often and you keep banging your knee on HYGELAC's rotting bones and really it seemed cooler on paper than in reality but fuck it this isn't the time for being a baby and you are 100% committed to this skull belt thing especially since you told like everyone on your raiding ship about it and they all told you it was a terrible idea and now if you took it off you'd prove them right and you'll just push through it and they will all probably die soon enough and if not you can always get transferred to another RAIDING VESSEL?!

DOES THAT SOUND LIKE YOU?

The Isengrim might just be the place for you.

We are vikings, this is true, but we are also;
1. Stylish - BLUE AND ORANGE MANDATORY MOFO
2. TRYHARDISH - That's right we actually want to be good at fighting, like vikings. Not just good at LARPing, like your nephew in your sister's basement. Although that is sometimes fun too. Also, your sister ;)

Seriously DOE, we will expect you to tryhard. This aint no casual outfit full of carebears who get to live the American Dream by mixing their terrible weapons on terrible builds and being 'FREE'. WE AINT NO RECREATIONAL SOFTBALL TEAM FOR SENIORS.

But lets get down to brass tax. Or hacksilver, if you will.

I am Dane Jarl of the Isengrim. The greatest fighting Jarl in all MWOsphere. I am looking for Thegns to join my warband and pledge oaths of fealty in my Mead-Hall. I am a Ring-giver and a Spear-Leader.

My closest Thegns and I hail from the JarnFolk cluster in the Deep Periphery. We've come to fight and defend our forlorn FRR cousins in these trying times. As it turns out the rest of the FRR is in an absolutely deplorable state AND it appears we'll probably have to take up the mantle of leadership as well.

But fear not for in the Deep Periphery, aka Space-Hillbilly Country, I used to bull's-eye womp rats in my T-16 back home. They're not much bigger than two meters.

You may or may not choose to also join us in our pagan rituals. Because Vikings.

Some Isengrim Ritualistic what:
https://youtu.be/GilnRsrn6jM

That is all, End transmission.
JARL OUT.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 11:54:56 PM by MechTheDane »

Offline MechTheDane

• View Profile
    • ISENGRIM
Re: Join the ISENGRIM - Fight for the FRR, probably.
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2015, 08:31:50 AM »
No longer a probably.

We fight for the FRR.

Offline Adverse Reaction

• Cadet
    • View Profile
  • Unit: ISENGRIM
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2015, 09:17:26 AM »
Where do i sign my blood oath to the Jarl?

Offline MechTheDane

• View Profile
    • ISENGRIM
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2015, 10:03:11 AM »
First in your heart!

Then in the blood of your Jarl's enemies.

I'll PM you details.

Offline MechTheDane

• View Profile
    • ISENGRIM
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2017, 10:25:23 PM »

Minor update.
We're still here.