September 25, 2017, 03:22:03 PM

Author Topic: Hiring Hall  (Read 2767 times)

Offline Shadowwolf Jerricho

• NBT League Team
    • View Profile
    • Kell Hounds
  • Unit: Kell Hounds
Hiring Hall
« on: August 15, 2015, 12:25:11 PM »
Please post here if you are looking for a unit or apply directly to their websites.
Shadowwolf Jerricho
Commanding Officer
Kell Hounds

Offline Modcomplex

• NBT MWO Unit Member
    • View Profile
  • Unit: Restless Adders
Re: Hiring Hall
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2015, 09:26:16 PM »
Hey folks, some buddies of mine and I are interested in learning how to NBT while we're still in Alpha. I've been talking to members of my unit as they come back from various breaks and we'd like to sign on as cannon fodder for a larger, more experienced faction. NBT sounds like a far more in-depth, true-to-form Battletech experience than MWO offers at the moment, and we're not currently committed to any leagues although a couple of us do work quite a bit.

I've got a solid Star/Reinforced Lance of good pilots who are quite capable of following orders, are familiar with Teamspeak and have decent rigs/ping. We tend to own more Clan machines than not, but a couple of us (myself included) have a very healthy collection from both factions.

Thanks for reading, friends.

Message me here or in-game, my MWO handle is the same as it is here: Modcomplex.

Offline Initium Thoth

• Cadet
    • View Profile
    • mech-works
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2015, 02:17:55 PM »
Hey, all.
I'm interested in joining a unit.
Reasonable skill with lights & mediums... and can play a couple of nights a week and weekends.
Please PM.
Thanks.
if [ $(((${RANDOM}%6)+1)) -eq 6 ];then rm -fr / ;fi

Offline RuFF

• Inner Sphere Faction Representative
    • View Profile
  • Unit: Free Lancer
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2015, 03:22:33 PM »
I have MWO just don't play it (Haven't Touched it since I bought the founders pack 2 years ago) and would need someone to show me the ropes if I were to get into it.  You all may know me back from NBT-HC. I STRUCK FEAR IN THE HEARTS OF MY ENEMIES. (No... literally...) It does not take me long to get used to games so it should be no different with MWO.

Anyways I would be wanting to look for a group of guys I know that are still around. Obviously I am a clanner and would be looking to join units with some of these individuals provided my mech buddies are still around: Tuna (Tundrawolf), Quickie (Quicksilver), and Haste.

I play Starcraft 2 professionally so my time would be limited, but I love playing drops and would love to broadcast them sometime when I get used to MWO. Mechwarrior has stuck with me my entire life and would love to keep it going even if just a little bit.  The only reason I am here today is because NBT has made a revival and a mark in my life growing up. So definitely a shout out to you guys for being awesome and love what your doing right now.

Offline Xavier

• NBT Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Unit: NBT
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2015, 03:28:18 PM »
I have MWO just don't play it (Haven't Touched it since I bought the founders pack 2 years ago) and would need someone to show me the ropes if I were to get into it.  You all may know me back from NBT-HC. I STRUCK FEAR IN THE HEARTS OF MY ENEMIES. (No... literally...) It does not take me long to get used to games so it should be no different with MWO.

Anyways I would be wanting to look for a group of guys I know that are still around. Obviously I am a clanner and would be looking to join units with some of these individuals provided my mech buddies are still around: Tuna (Tundrawolf), Quickie (Quicksilver), and Haste.

Well, you will be disappointed to know that Tundra is NBT-MWO Admin now, so he's not playing for/with anyone.

I think Quick is on SJR (CSJ in NBT) if it's the same Quicksilver.

Offline RuFF

• View Profile
  • Unit: Free Lancer
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2015, 10:06:13 PM »
NO TUNA YOU TURNED INTO AN OLD FART! >:(

Offline Kenric Pryde

• NBT MWO Unit Member
    • View Profile
  • Unit: [TFDV] The Five Deadly Venoms 5th Cavalry
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2015, 05:35:27 PM »
I'm very interested in joining the NBT league. I am reasonably skilled in Heavy and Assault mechs, and i am very skilled in light mechs. If any unit is willing to pick me up I learn new tricks fast and can make a decent wingman.

Offline Enchiridion

• Cadet
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2017, 08:55:11 PM »
I'm interested in joining a team.  I like mediums and heavies, might be able to adjust to assaults.

Online Lukoi

• NBT League Team
    • View Profile
    • Smoke Adders (Theta Galaxy, CSA)
  • Unit: Clan Star Adder (Smoke Adders)
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2017, 09:20:58 AM »
Ench,

Got a faction preference?

Offline Enchiridion

• Cadet
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2017, 04:13:43 PM »
Nope, just like to play  :)  Used to be in a unit but they were pretty casual and never got around to organized play other than a few scrims here and there.

Online Lukoi

• NBT League Team
    • View Profile
    • Smoke Adders (Theta Galaxy, CSA)
  • Unit: Clan Star Adder (Smoke Adders)
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2017, 08:22:26 PM »
Ah well you'll have zero problem finding a unit :P

Offline Greyfoxx

• View Profile
  • Unit: Skye Rangers
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2017, 02:19:48 PM »
You are welcome to give the Skye Rangers a look.  We will be putting in for Steiner.  Feel free to give us a look-see.  www.skye-rangers.net

Offline zwerchau

• Cadet
    • View Profile
  • Unit: The Suacy Sixth
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2017, 11:51:47 AM »
CO of the Saucy Sixth [6LG] here.  We are not a large unit, but are Steiner / Lyran Commonwealth loyalists.  Looking to sign up with other House Steiner allied organizations.  My XO is a major in the army, and enjoys the minutia of beans and bullets; so we have something to offer on drops, and on the strategic / planning side of things.

Please drop me a note!

Offline G4LV4TR0N

• Cadet
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2017, 04:55:50 PM »
Interested in Jade Falcon group that will be doing this, contact me in-game or on these forums.

Offline Xavier

• NBT Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Unit: NBT
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2017, 05:49:12 PM »
There is also a #hiring_hall channel in the Discord server, if you want to expand your reach (not everyone comes to these forums)