January 18, 2018, 09:38:48 PM

Author Topic: Stand alone Hero/Character "units"  (Read 1019 times)

Offline Drinker of Lives

• Cadet
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
  • Unit: Clan Ice Hellion (i think?)
Stand alone Hero/Character "units"
« on: December 05, 2015, 11:19:27 PM »
I know that generally on NBT launch, the unspoken, if not very much spoken rule is to fill up houses and major clans.

im sure this will happen.

once this is so and the perph and such gets representation, would it be possible to set up single person Hero or Character "units" both for clan and IS?  Have slots to be applied for as a regular "unit" and let them drop with allies, or logically, if mercs, for c bills? 

for casual players, this may be an interesting idea, and the Game provides many of the mechs' piloted by heroes already, and the variants of well known characters (which offhand is a decent number) can be duplicated in game until released easily enough.

I don't think they have my Wayne Waco Battlemaster yet, however.

thoughts? 

I don't want to steer people away from the teams, but for some folks this or something like it could be a draw/incentive to check out NBT without the commitment of hours in the auto and giving a bit of freedom to play as much or as little as they wanted ( a minimum drop # per month, maybe would/should be required so a slot someone would like doesn't gather dust.)

"my milkshake brings all the boys to tha yard.."

Offline Derv

• NBT Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Unit: NBT
Re: Stand alone Hero/Character "units"
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2015, 10:22:59 AM »
If the playerbase was there it would be a fun idea.
GRANDIOSE DELUSIONS